2012 Enduro Rules
1. Completely stock car.
2. All glass, trim and plastic must be removed
3. If roll cage, 4 points or more. Roll cages HIGHLY recommended.
4. Seatbelts and shoulder belts required.
5. Must have fire extinguisher located in easy accessible position.
6. Doors must be chained, bolted or welded shut.
7. Driver windshield protection must be bars or screen.
8. No smaller than mid-sized cars are allowed.
9. Nobody under 16 years of age allowed to drive. 16 years old must have parent permission
10. No snow tire or mud tread. DOT 60 or 70 SERIES TIRES ONLY.
11. Must have 18″ number and be able to see plainly.
12. No rub rails.
13. Fuel tanks must be in original position.
14. No reinforced bumpers allowed.
15. NO LOCKED REAR ENDS!